Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nessie is my friend.


I believe that the Loch Ness monster is real. I believe that Nessie lives deep in the Loch and has chameleon like properties that help her merge with the sea weed, or rocks. That is why the skeptics don't see her. If I lived in Scotland, I would move somewhere close to the sightings and try to be a sighter. "Ey saw nessie ey did. Real as me nickers she is."
Nessie could be a boy, but I think she's a girl. I wholly support procreation of her (or his) species if we can find her ( unless he is a boy) a mate, because obviously she (men cannot survive alone for a century) does not seem to be a predator. Legend has it that she survives on fish, seaweed, and other small sea creatures in her neighborhood.
Here is to Nessie. May our faithful Nessie hunters find her, take pictures of her for facebook, but leave her unharmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment