Thursday, October 14, 2010

better than a facial

This product came to me after much suffering from what could have been a minor surgery, disguised as a facial. The aesthetician took my new pimple to task. She squeezed and pressed and pinched the bump till I all but screamed for a local anesthetic. I wish I had written  'Quit your job' on her suggestion card, but I'm too much of a wimp to do that. I did however take her suggestion to use a facial scrub in a fit of humiliation, and a need to buy something to be happy again.

Epicuren Citrus Facial Scrub is made up of a lot of pronounceable ingredients- mostly fruit and flowers, and made my serious, left-brained, workaholic husband say, "You're so sparkly."
Just for that, I love this product even though I will passive-aggressively hate the facial lady that sold it to me. I recommend it instead of a painful facial.  http://store.skincarelab.com/fihesc.html

1 comment:

  1. have absolutely nothing to say about scrub. so here's this http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php
    boo

    ReplyDelete